Review of The 2013 Mazda3 with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY: Sheer Bliss
Recently I had the pleasure of testing out a beautiful red 2013 Mazda3 with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, and it’s easily my favorite sedan reviewed thus far. Although I immensely enjoyed the 2013 Kia Soul and the 2013 Kia Rio from a few months back, I experienced sheer bliss when cruising around in the 2013 Mazda3. During the time of the car review, spring was on the horizon, so I opened the sunroof each day and basked in the warmth while driving smoothly along as the miles of gritty asphalt melted away behind me.
Almost equally blissful was knowing how little gas I burned in the process, and that’s only one of the most redeeming features of the 2013 Mazda3 with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY. I made notes of the features of the car to share with readers who might be contemplating buying the model, but before getting to the technical part, check out a few photos of this fantastic ride!
- SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY
- Amazing gas mileage
- Roomy and spacious
- Quick, flawlessly smooth acceleration
- Automatic power locks and windows
- Satellite Radio with my favorite music
- MASSIVE trunk space for shopping, road trips, and cleaning supplies for the job
- Handles beautifully regardless of weather conditions
- High quality factory stereo system
- Plush, leather interior for maximum luxuriance
- Fantastic GPS with real-time traffic and other cool features
- Convenient Keyless entry, starter, and trunk
- Perfect for a family of five
- Well-built with a quiet engine
- Roomy glove compartment and ample storage space
- Outside of my price range. 🙁
So there you go. The 2013 Mazda3 with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY is a fabulous automobile I’d love to own. In the meantime, I’ll keep putting along in my trusty 2010 Civic.
What about you? Anyone have the 2013 Mazda3 or other Mazda model? How satisfied are you? Share it in the comments below!
Please share this post with others who might want more details on the 2013 Mazda3 with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY. Thank you!
Read the last post here: Shebusa Luxury Accessories and Ostrich Leather Bracelet Giveaway (RV $170)
Please make sure to subscribe to my blog for more great posts on travel, blogging, social media, humor, writing, and more!
Feature images (aside from the one I took minutes after getting the car) courtesy of Mazda Media.